In accordance with federal regulations, we are giving you this Privacy Notice to tell you we may use non-public personal information ("Private Information") about you or your account. The kinds of Private Information we collect about you or your account are described below. The Privacy Notice applies whether you are a current or former customer. This Privacy Notice does not amend or alter our obligations under any applicable state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Collection and Use of Private Information:
We may collect the following kinds of Public Information about you from the following sources:
- Information you provide on applications, forms, or other correspondence, such as name, address, social security number and income.
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as your account balance and payment history.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, credit references, employers, insurance companies and insurance agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and information that we obtain to verify employment history or that insurance coverage is in force.
Disclosure of Private Information:
We may disclose of Private Information (described above) under the following circumstances:
- To Marketing Service providers and Joint Marketing Partners. We may disclose all Private Information to those companies that perform services for us or act on our behalf, such as for marketing services, or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements, such as to offer a joint product to you.
- With Non-Affiliated or Third Parties: We may disclose all Private Information about you with non-affiliated third parties as required or permitted by law to do so (i.e. subpoena or other legal and valid court order.)
Protection of Information:
We restrict access to your Private Information to our employees and third parties who need to know that information in order to perform their job responsibilities. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Private Information in a manner consistent with applicable federal and state laws.